Island City Stage
2304 N. Dixie Hwy.
Wilton Manors, FL 33305
- We always recommend arriving at least 15 minutes early to get parked and settled in your seat before the show begins. We have concessions available and complimentary wine ($5 suggested donation) before the show and at intermission.
- Always bring a sweater or light jacket to the theatre just in case, because as much as we’d like we cannot control the temperature to suit everyone.
DIRECTIONS TO ISLAND CITY STAGE
- I95 to Oakland Park Blvd.
- Go east to Dixie Hwy, just west of the railroad tracks.
- Make a right on Dixie. Stay in the left hand lane
- At 26th St. /Five Points ( the traffic light) make sure to just go straight do not veer right onto Wilton Drive. You should stay between the CVS on your left and the Wells Fargo Bank on your right.
- The theatre is a block south on the east side of the street
- NOTE: If using google maps to locate the theatre, be sure to use the 2304 N. Dixie Hwy, Wilton Manors address. Our address has recently changed and we are working with Google maps to correct the location.
WHERE CAN I PARK?
You may park in any space around the entire building, including behind it. Behind the building you may also park at the Poverello Live Well Center -ignore the tow signs- they have agreed to allow us to park there. There are also metered parking areas located across the street from the theatre.
PLEASE BE AWARE: THE PARKING LOT DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE FRONT DOOR OF ISLAND CITY STAGE (PICTURED BELOW) IS OFF LIMITS FOR PARKING AND VIOLATORS MAY BE TOWED.