BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Do you appreciate live theatre? Do you enjoy meeting new people and trying new things? Then you may want to get involved with South Florida’s award winning, professional LGBTQ theater.
Island City Stage’s volunteer program offers a variety of opportunities, which includes advocating for live theater, ushering for Island City Stage productions, participating and staffing fundraising and hospitality events, and assisting Island City Stage members with their daily office tasks.
To request more information, call:
Volunteer Hotline: 954-928-9800
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To create professional theatrical productions and quality programs that engage the community in the LGBTQ experience
An Island City Stage Volunteer actively gives time and expertise to make a positive contribution to the realization of the Theatre’s mission and success of the organization within the South Florida community. To achieve the mission of the Island City Stage, volunteers will strive to participate in the activities of the Theatre by:
- Providing a wide range of opportunities for volunteerism for the broad-based community
- Nurturing artists to provide an environment in which they may create exciting and stimulating work
- Developing new audiences
- Informing and educating the South Florida community to further advance the art form of theatre
- Serving as advocates for Island City Stage
- Sharing the excitement generated by Island City Stage with the South Florida community
An Island City Stage Usher is an ambassador for the theater and a host/hostess to our patrons for the evening. Does that sound like you?
Be an advocate
Become an advocate for Island City Stage and the arts South Florida.